Sometimes you missed an important call because your call is directly going to voicemail on iPhone. This article tells you to fix this issue by following some simple steps.
Calls Going Straight to Voicemail on iPhone
When anyone calls you, you will get alert about incoming calls by vibrating or ringing. This issue can be fixed in a single touch. You just have to disable ‘do not disturb mode’ on your iPhone. This issue may be occur for some other reasons also.
Check Airplane Mode
If you were in a flight and you set your phone to airplane mode and you may have forgotten to disable this mode then your call can go to voicemail.
- Firstly, go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Then you will see airplane mode on the settings screen, toggle it off.
Check Cellular Data Settings
You may have mistakenly disabled cellular data in your iPhone or you may have disabled your cellular data in order to reduce cellular data usage. follow the steps below to enable this.
- Go to settings of your phone and then tap on cellular.
- Then look for cellular option and then toggle it on.
Disable Do Not Disturb While Driving
Sometimes do not disturb mode enabled automatically while driving due to the settings. whenever your phone detects that you are driving your phone goes to do not disturb mode. Follow the steps below to disable this setting.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the control center.
- Then tap on the car icon. When you tap on it, do not disturb mode will disable.
If do not disturb option is not available in control center then go to settings and then look for do not disturb mode and toggle it off.
Check Announce Calls Setting
Sometimes this issue occurs because users enable ‘always announce call ‘ option on their iPhones. You can fix this issue by following steps below.
Go to settings > phone> announce calls.
Then tap on the always option from announcing calls screen.
When the problem is resolved then disable this option and then see if your phone is still creating this issue.
Restart Your iPhone or iPad
This is another easiest method to fix this issue. Sometimes this problem can be fixed by just restarting the phone. Then press and hold the power button of your phone and then slide to power off your phone and wait until your phone will turn off. After waiting for 10 seconds and then restart your phone again.
Check For Software Updates From Carrier
This is another reason for having this issue. It happens due to the outdated carrier settings.
- Go to settings > general > about.
- Now you will see update carrier option on the about screen. Update your carrier settings if any update settings are available.